- Samantha is the Practice Owner & an Outpatient Therapist at Peak. She is also the owner of Peak Practice Solutions (a private practice consulting company). Sam takes a very active role in the everyday management of the practice and she balances that with her clinical work with clients.
Sam was born and raised in Ohio, later moved to Puerto Rico for 8 years and is now living in North Carolina. While she admits not have too much free time these days, she is focused and intentional about her own self-care. That self-care is designed around body movement, drumming, tech projects, creating new community projects & resources and when that is all said and done, Sam does manage to read as much as she can, as part of her own life journey. You can check out her bookshelf here.
She is the proud mama of two young men- both college students in North Carolina and while these life transitions (along with a lot more life "stuff") have been challenging at times, she has learned to step up even more, to dig in even more and to be a truly authentic badass throughout the bumps and detours of this journey called life.
- Master's Degree in Mental Health Counseling with Specialization in Crisis & Trauma (M.S.)- Walden University
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work (BSW)- Capital University
- Associates Degree in Human Services Technology (A.A.)- Kent State University
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor Supervisor (#S10542)- North Carolina Board of Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselors
Certifications & Specialized Trainings
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist- International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Rapid Resolution Therapy Facilitator (RRT)
- Level 2 Usui Holy Fire Reiki Practitioner- International Center for Reiki Training
- Certified Life & Business Coach- Coaching for Wellness
- Certified Professional Hypnotist- International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Certified Inner Badass Coach- The Inner Badass Collective
- Alliance Healthcare
State Health Plan- Clear Pricing Provider
Carolina Complete Health
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
United Behavioral Health
The Unquiet Dead
You are a Badass- Jen Sincero
UnF&ck Your Brain
Maybe You Should Talk to Someone
Reach out to us using the online form below if you have any questions at all about our client on-boarding process!
Office- 984-208-2565 (call or text)
Cell No. 919-412-5685
800 W. Williams Street
Apex, NC 27502